Real Estate Insider Magazine states that your Real Estate Agent should have local knowledge, strong attention to detail and tenacity among other things. See what qualities you should look for in your next agent!
Do advanced preparation BEFORE you list. A few minor touch-ups can go a long way towards making a favorable impression on potential buyers — and perhaps cinching a deal.
These tips are among the 18 top ways to prepare your home for a sale. Let’s look at the others:
- Repaint the walls neutral colors.
- Keep the décor simple.
- Get rid of personal items.
- Let there be light!
- Bring nature inside.
- Get rid of bulky furniture.
- Organize your closets.
- Tackle that honey-do list.
- Do a faux “renovation.”
- Give each room a purpose.
- Turn the bathroom into a spa.
- Close the toilet!
- Turn the living room into conversation central.
- Keep the flow going.
- Make something yummy.
- Make it look “lived in” with vignettes.
- Highlight focal points.
- Boost the curb appeal.